chicken breast grape seed oil paprika salt black pepper garlic powder onion powder dried thyme dried parsley
1. In a bowl combine all the spices.
2. Preheat Air Fryer for 2 minutes at 375 F.
3. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
4. Drizzle oil over the chicken breasts and then coat in the mixture of spices.
5. Add to the Air Fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes on one side.
6. Serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
How to cook chicken breast in an air fryer - the perfect juicy boneless skinless chicken breast, ready in under 20 minutes. Quick, effortless and easy to make.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes