potato gnocchi olive oil garlic onion tomato paste honey tomato sauce cream cheese oregano basil Salt and pepper Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare the pasta sauce first.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add onion. Cook for 1 minute, then add garlic. Cook for another minute, stirring to prevent burning.
3. Add the tomato paste, tomato sauce and honey, stir to combine. Cook for 3 minutes, then season with salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
4. Add the cream cheese, lower the temperature. Stir until combined.
5. Cook the gnocchi.
6. Reserve some of the cooking water (1/2 cup), before draining.
7. Combine the gnocchi with the sauce, add cheese and basil. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days. These gnocchi with creamy tomato sauce can be frozen in airtight container for up to 1 month.
Gnocchi With Creamy Tomato Sauce - very quick and easy to make with simple ingredients and store bought potato gnocchi. The creamy tomato sauce is smooth, flavorful and delicious.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes