– egg noodles – butter – steak – onion – garlic – mushrooms – white wine – vegetable stock – Worchestershire sauce – sour cream – flour – salt – pepper – chopped parsley
1. Cook egg noodles according to the directions on the package, I recommend cooking them by when you are almost done with the beef sauce.
2. Season salt with salt and pepper.
3. In a large pan, over medium heat melt butter. Add steak in a single layer and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until browned. (Work in batches, if your pan isn't big enough). Remove cooked steak from the pan and transfer to a plate
4. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender, stirring frequently, add more butter (1-2 tbsp), if needed.
5. Add wine and stir to deglaze the pan. Add stock, Worcestershire sauce and flour. Stir to combine. Cook for about 5 more minutes, stirring frequently until the sauce thickens. Add sour cream (or heavy cream). Cook for just 1 minute, to warm up.
6. Add steak.Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley.Serve over egg noodles.
Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe - hearty and delicious, very easy to make dish, perfect for dinner any time of the year!
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes