– 1 lb Halibut fillet – 1/4 cup olive oil – 1/2 tsp Salt – 1/4 tsp Black pepper – 1/4 tsp Paprika – 1/4 tsp Smoked paprika – 1/4 tsp Garlic powder – Juice from one medium lemon
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Arrange fish on a baking dish.
3. In a small bowl combine the salt, black pepper, paprika, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice and olive oil.
4. Place fish in a baking dish or on a sheet pan. Brush with the mixture on top.
5. Bank for 10-12 minutes, until opaque.
6. Serve with a salad, quinoa, pasta or couscous.
The Easiest Baked Halibut recipe – quick to make, juicy, flavorful and delicious weeknight dinner paired with veggies or salad.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes