– 6 oz butter — 170 grams – 1/2 cup sugar – 1 tsp vanilla extract — optional – 1/4 tsp salt – 1 large egg – 1 3/4 cups flour – 1/4 cup cocoa powder
1. Beat the butter and sugar together for 3-4 minutes on medium-high speed.
2. Add vanilla and egg, beat to combine.
3. Sift in the flour, salt and cocoa powder.
4. Mix to incorporate.
5. Gather the dough into a ball and refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 5 days.
6. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C or 165 C with a fan).
7. Fill a cookie press (I use OXO) with dough and pipe cookies onto a cookie sheet (not lined with parchment paper or baking mat).
8. Bake for about 8 minutes.
9. Let the cookies cool for 3 minutes, then carefully transfer to a cooling rack to cool down completely.
10. Dip in chocolate and top with sprinkles (optional).
11. Store in an air tight container for up to 1 month.
Chocolate Spritz Cookies Recipe - simple to make, impressive, melt in your mouth cookies, perfect for any occasion.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes