For the cheesecake crust: – 1 1/2 cups oreo cookie crumbs — about 20 cookies – 3 tbsp melted butter For the cheesecake filling: – 16 oz cream cheese — at room temperature – 16 oz mascarpone cheese — at room temperature – 1 1/2 cups sugar – 1 tsp vanilla extract – 1/4 cup heavy cream – 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, up to 70% cocoa — melted – 4 eggs — large, room temperature For the chocolate ganache: – 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate — chopped – 1/2 cup heavy cream
For the cheesecake crust: 1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Line the inside bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
3. Crush Oreo cookies (filling should not be removed) in a food processor transfer to a bowl. Add butter and mix to combine. Press mixture to the bottom of the springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes then cool for 15 minutes.
For the cheesecake filling: 1. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 F.Beat cream cheese and mascarpone cheese together for 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add sugar and beet until combined.
2. Mix in heavy cream and vanilla extract.
3. Melt chocolate, then let it cool for 5 minutes. Mix in 1/4 cup of the cheesecake batter into the chocolate, then add to the mixer. Beat to combine. Add the eggs, one by one, mixing to incorporate after each addition.
4. Pour batter over the prepared crust and bake for 1 hour, then turn the oven off and let the cheesecake cool inside for 30-60 minutes.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
For the chocolate ganache: 1. Heat heavy cream until boiling hot. Pour over the chocolate. Let it stand for 1 minute, then whisk to combine.
2. Spread the ganache over the chilled cheesecake. Let it set for 15 minutes, then slice and serve.
Chocolate Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipe – chocolate cookie crust, luscious dark chocolate mascarpone filling and rich chocolate ganache topping. Chocolate lover’s heaven! Easy to make, but impressive dessert for any occasion.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes