– 1 lb Small Yukon Gold Potatoes – 6 slices bacon — cooked and chopped – 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese — grated – 1/4 teaspoon salt – 1/4 teaspoon black pepper – 1 tablespoon chopped parsley — optional, for garnishing
1. Wash potatoes and clean from any dirt. Place in a pot. Fill with water, covering the potatoes. Bring to a boil. Turn the heat off. Cover and let the potatoes stand for 5-7 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400F.
4. Drain the water and cut potatoes in half. Using a small spoon, scoop out some of the inside of the potatoes, to make some room for the filling.
5. Place in a greased baking dish and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Bake for 2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
6. Add the bacon and the remaining cheese. Bake for 2-3 more minutes, until the cheese is melted and the tops look golden.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Cheesy Crispy Baked Potato Bites Recipe – easy to make, fun and delicious mini bites, great for a side dish, appetizer or a light meal.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes