– bacon – olive oil (optional) – garlic – onion (optional) – Brussel sprouts – salt and pepper – parmesan or gruyere cheese – mozzarella (optional) – heavy cream
1. Cook bacon in a skillet. Remove and chop. Reserve 1-2 tablespoons of the grease in the pan.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
3. Cut off the ends of the Brussel sprouts and cut in half. Add to the boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain.
4. Add galic, onion and Brussel sprouts to the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste (1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper). Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the heavy cream. Add cheese (gruyere or Parmesan) and bacon. Top with mozzarella.
6. Preheat oven to 375 F. Bake Brussel sprouts for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese on top is bubbly. Serve.
Cheesy Creamy Brussel Sprouts With Bacon Recipe - tender Brussel sprouts in a creamy, cheesy sauce, topped with bacon and baked to perfection. A great, seasonal low-carb, Keto Thanksgiving side dish.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes