– 2 cups Brussel sprouts – 1/2 tsp salt – 1/4 tsp black pepper – 2 tbsp olive oil – 3 stripes bacon — cooked, chopped – 1 tbsp lemon juice — optional
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or generously grease with cooling spray.
2. Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts, remove any yellow or dark leaves and cut in half.
3. Place Brussel sprouts in a bowl and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
4. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until tender and charred.
5. Check on the Brussel Sprouts every 7-8 minutes to prevent burning.
6. Serve topped with bacon and lemon juice.
The Best Baked Brussel Sprouts With Bacon - learn how to make the perfect oven roasted Brussel sprouts with just a few simple ingredients in 30 minutes.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes