– 6 Persian cucumbers (or 3 English cucumbers – 2 tbsp sesame oil – 2 tsp rice vinegar – 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar – 1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts — chopped – 2 tsp soy sauce – 1 tsp honey – Red pepper flakes — to taste – 2 tbsp sliced green onions
1. Thinly slice cucumbers and place in a bowl.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and honey.
3. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers.
4. Add the peanuts, red pepper flakes and scallions on top. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe - cool and refreshing crunchy cucumber salad with a simple flavorful dressing and crunchy peanuts.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes