Vegan Chocolate Syrup And Dairy Free Sundaes
Vegan Chocolate Syrup And Dairy Free Sundaes made with So Delicious® Dairy Free Frozen Treats. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFree4All #CollectiveBias
I’ve shared with you my love for frozen treats many times. Recently I tried to experiment and make dairy free ice cream, but did not have much success. I might try again in the future. I was extremely excited when I saw the So Delicious® Dairy Free Frozen Treats. I had to try them. They are made with almond and coconut milk and taste amazing! And the vegan chocolate syrup I’m sharing with you today pairs perfectly with these treats.
I couldn’t believe my eyes, there are too many great things about these frozen treats! They are dairy and egg free, non-GMO project verified, cholesterol free. There are no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. They do not contain high-fructose corn syrup, which is awesome! Plant based and certified kosher.
If you feel like these will meet your dietary needs, you should definitely try them. I got mine at Walmart and they are located at the ice cream/frozen section.
And the combinations of flavors are just awesome! I had the hardest time choosing what to get.
I decided to try the Coconut Milk Chocolate, Coconut Milk Vanilla Bean and I also got the Almond Milk Mocha Almond Fudge.
There also are a few other flavors like Cashew Salted Caramel Cluster, Cashew Dark Chocolate Truffle, Coconut Milk Almond Bar, Almond Mocha Almond Fudge Bar, which I’ll be trying next.
I decided to make sundaes with the coconut milk chocolate and vanilla bean frozen treats. I also made some dark chocolate covered strawberries (one of my husband’s favorite snacks!) and also vegan chocolate syrup.
These sundaes are perfect for a quick and effortless dessert and you can also serve them at a party.
I love homemade chocolate syrup, because you know what exactly goes in it and you can control its sweetness. There are no preservatives in it.
This recipe is so simple! All you need is just 5 ingredients and 15 minutes. Then you can use it to top sundaes, to make chocolate milk or any other sweet treats. We love chocolate syrup in my house!
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- So Delicious® Dairy Free Frozen Treats Coconut Milk Vanilla Bean
- So Delicious® Dairy Free Frozen Treats Free Coconut Milk Chocolate
- chocolate covered strawberries
- chopped nuts of your choice
- caramel sauce (optional)
- In a medium saucepan whisk together sugar and cocoa powder. Add vanilla extract. Slowly add water, whisking so there are no lumps. Add salt.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cook for a few minutes, until thick and then remove from heat. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a glass container and store in the fridge.
- In ice cream dishes add 2 scoops of each vanilla bean and chocolate So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Desserts. Add chopped nuts. Top each glass with chocolate covered strawberry.
- Add chocolate syrup (and caramel sauce).
Nutritional info includes only the vegan chocolate syrup.
For more recipe inspiration, please visit So Delicious® Dairy Free’s page.