Sweet Pea Hummus Bites And Cherry Lime Cheesecake Bites For A Summer Party
Sweet Pea Hummus Bites And Cherry Lime Cheesecake Bites For A Summer Party – made wit Dare Cabaret And Dare Breton Original Crackers. A sweet and savory appetizer option for your next summer part.
When summer comes, I’m very excited because of the endless summer parties, barbecues, birthdays and picnics.
Since I live in a place, where summer is short and we don’t get a lot of sun and warm weather, through the rest of the year I don’t want to miss any opportunity for entertain outdoors and spend time with family and friends.
As I’ve mentioned before, when I plan a party, I usually use trusted recipes, that I’ve tried in advance.
These recipes should require simple ingredients (preferably seasonal) and minimal effort to make. Because who needs the extra stress of a failed recipe, when you have people coming over and need to to a ton of things before that. Not me! Not right now!
Today I’m sharing with you two options for a sweet and savory snack, made with Dare Crackers.
These Sweet Pea Hummus Bites taste great for a snack on their own, but with a few simple ingredients, you can transform them into elegant appetizers to serve to your guests.
You can also take them to a picnic, serve them at a graduation party, summer birthday or a holiday celebration.
Dare Cabaret crackers are so buttery and flavorful, so they paired well with a sweet pea hummus dip that I made. I also added some creamy burrata and prosciutto to make these Sweet Pea Hummus Bites extra delicious!
And since every party needs a sweet snack, I made it using Dare Breton Original Crackers. I topped them with creamy lime cheesecake dip and fresh cherries and turned them into the perfect mini dessert.
Dare crackers are a must have, if you are planning to throw summer parties and would like to serve effortless but good looking and delicious appetizers.
Pair them with your favorite toppings or even use them as an ingredient for a simple recipe of your choice.
Make some refreshing drinks and enjoy your time with family and loved ones.
Do you have a go-to appetizer recipe for a summer party? I’d like to know about it!
SWEET PEA HUMMUS BITES
Sweet Pea Hummus Bites: For the dip:
- 1 12 oz bag sweet peas — , thawed
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- up to 1/4 cup water — , to thin the dip if needed
- 1 small ball burrata — , cut into pieces
- 10 slices prosciutto — , thorn into smaller pieces
- Dare Cabaret Crackers for serving
For the cheesecake dip:
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- juice from 1 lime — , 1 tsp zest from the same lime
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh cherries
- Dare Breton Original Crackers
- Instructions for the sweet pea hummus bites:
- Combine all ingredients, besides the water in a blender. Blend until smooth. If the dip appears to be too thick, add some water to thin it.
- Spread some dip over a cracker. Top with a small piece of burrata and a small piece of prosciutto.
- Instructions for Cherry Lime Cheesecake Bites:
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, zest and lemon juice. Mix until combined.
- Serve cheesecake spread over Dare Breton Original Crackers. Top each one with fresh cherry.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 225, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 30mg, Sodium: 130mg, Potassium: 173mg, Carbohydrates: 17g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 11g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A: 11.8%, Vitamin C: 19.8%, Calcium: 4.3%, Iron: 6%
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.