Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
Make the best two Ingredient Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream with just canned coconut milk and frozen pineapple chunks. No extra sugar added, ready in 5 minutes for soft serve ice cream or you can freeze it if you’d like it hard.
What ingredients do you need for this pineapple coconut ice cream recipe?
This recipe is super simple to make and you need just two main ingredients:
- frozen pineapple chunks
- canned full fat coconut milk
Additional ingredients you may need are:
- sweetener – like sugar, maple syrup, agave nectar or honey
- coconut flakes for topping
I did not use any sweetener in this ice cream.
The sweetness of the pineapple was just perfect and it did not need any extra sweetness.
Tools you need to make this two ingredient pineapple coconut ice cream:
- Food processor or a powerful blender. When working with chunks of frozen fruit like pineapple, I personally prefer to use my Cuisinart Food Processor. The blade is sharp and it ensures that everything is blender together. How long to blend the coconut and pineapple together for is up to you. If you prefer a perfectly smooth and creamy texture, blend it for a little longer, checking on it every 2-3 pulses. If you are a fan of
- Yes, you can make this pineapple coconut ice cream recipe in your Blendtec or Vitamix blender, just male sure you don’t over process the mixture and you pause to scrape the walls of the blender.
How to make this two ingredient Pineapple Coconut Milk Ice Cream?
All you need is to follow these three easy steps to make this Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream Recipe:
- Add chunks of frozen pineapple to a food processor. Pulse a few times until they are broken into smaller chunks.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Pulse 7-8 times (or more is needed) for 4-5 seconds until you get a smooth texture. Pause between pulses to scrape the walls with a spatula.
You can serve this Pineapple and coconut ice cream right of the blender/food processor or place it in a freezer safe container and freeze it for 2 hours until it is hard.
Keep this ice cream with pineapple coconut frozen and covered for up to 2 weeks.
Have you tried Haagen Dazs pineapple coconut ice cream?
Many places like Haagen Dazs and Baskin Robbins sell ice cream flavors like pineapple coconut.
It is delicious, but much higher in calories than this Homemade Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream Recipe. If you are looking for a quick, effortless homemade frozen treat, you may want to make this instead of purchasing the Haagen Dazs brand.
Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Popsicles or Bars
This ice cream could be placed in popsicle molds and frozen to make ice pops.
You can also make coconut pineapple ice cream bars if you freeze it in a square freezer safe dish and then cut it into squares.
More Ice Cream and Popsicle Recipes:
- Low-Carb, Keto Ice Cream
- The Best Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Creme Fraiche Ice Cream With Blueberry Swirl
- Dole Whip Popsicles from One Lovely Life – Your favorite Disneyland Dole Whip turned into a healthy homemade popsicle! This one is naturally sweetened, has 3 ingredients, and is paleo & vegan approved!
Two Ingredient Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
- 4 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
Place frozen pineapple in a food processor. Pulse a few times until it has been broken into smaller pieces.
Add coconut cream. Pulse until smooth.
Serve as it is or freeze until hard.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 147, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 7mg, Potassium: 225mg, Carbohydrates: 16g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 12g, Protein: 1g, Vitamin A: 65%, Vitamin C: 53.7%, Calcium: 21%, Iron: 1%
Shop this post:
(may include affiliate links)
I absolutely love this recipe, Mira! Who knew how easy this would be to make? I can only imagine how delicious this must be for pineapple and coconut lovers. Such a perfect summer treat!
This ice cream is so up my alley with these tropical flavors! Beautiful photos and I can’t wait to try it!
This looks absolutely incredible Mira. I don’t do well with dairy so I have been enjoying my fair share of protein n’ice cream these days. I typically make it the traditional way with ‘nanas. . .but loving the idea of using pineapple instead. I’ll take mine with a scoop of protein powder. . .that way it’ll be personal trainer approved. ?
I love pineapple and coconut together! This ice cream looks and sounds so delicious!
I can’t wait to try this! Yum!
I love coconut ice cream so much, but I can never find it anywhere. So, I love this recipe because now I can have coconut ice cream whenever I want, and the pineapples add the perfect amount of sweetness!
Can you use something else other than the coconut milk?
I have not tried it without coconut milk.