Make Every Day Better With Bigelow Benefits
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
Make Every Day Better With Bigelow Benefits – everyday teas that fuel your body with good for you ingredients. Great flavors to help you support your well-being.
I’m writing this post as I’m sipping on a cup of Bigelow Benefits Chamomile and Lavender Herbal Tea.
I like drinking hot tea and I usually do it to relax. There is something about enjoying a cup of tea that makes me calm down and relieve stress.
But the tea I choose needs to be a good one.
I was recently at the grocery store and noticed teas from the Bigelow Benefits line. I was looking for something and looking at my phone, so I totally forgot to get the tea.
When I got home, I went online and found Bigelow Benefits teas on Amazon. I immediately ordered their Chamomile and Lavender and Lemon and Echinacea herbal teas. I got them in two days and couldn’t wait to try them.
I’ve always loved chamomile tea and the combination with lavender was a great one. A calming, full-bodied lavender flavor with a sweet chamomile finish, I couldn’t ask for more.
Designed to support clean eating and a healthy lifestyle, these seven new teas combine excellent quality, all-natural herbs traditionally thought to ease the everyday issues in a delicious way.
You can learn more about Bigelow Benefits Teas here.
The seven flavor combinations are:
- Calm Stomach – Ginger and Peach Herbal Tea
- A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished and sweet peach
- Sleep Chamomile and Lavender Herbal Tea
- A calming, full-bodied floral lavender flavor with a sweet chamomile finish
- Stay Well – Lemon and Echinacea Herbal Tea
- Authentic Echinacea and crisp lemon flavor with a smooth, relaxing herbal finish
- Balance – Cinnamon and Blackberry Herbal Tea
- Sweet and spicy cinnamon top notes with a smooth balanced sweet and tart finish
- Refresh – Turmeric Chili Matcha Green
- Balanced green tea and matcha pair with earthy turmeric and a mild peppery kick
- Radiate Beauty – Blueberry and Aloe Herbal Tea
- Smooth and delicious fruity flavor with blueberry sweetness and subtle aloe notes
- Good Mood – Chocolate and Almond Herbal Tea
- Complex blend of smooth almond, sweet chocolate flavors and blackberry
Can you agree with me, that there is a flavor combination even for the pickiest tea drinkers? And for those who aren’t such a big tea fans, but would like to try some extraordinary flavors?
Bigelow believes their Benefits teas, if enjoyed every day, can help you define the life you want to live!
This new line of teas is an addition of Bigelow Tea’s over 130 specialty teas.
Delighting lovers of the for over 70 years, so flavorful, they are perfect for morning, noon and night tea time.
All natural green and herbal teas made of high quality ingredients you can trust. They have exceptional flavor, they are non-GMO and Gluten free. The most important – they are blended & produced in the USA.
Incorporating these teas in your daily routine, will help you promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
I realized that these teas are for the everyday people looking to do things to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle. They are just perfect for me!
Finding balance has always been a struggle for me, eve though a lot for friends, family members and even readers keep telling me that I look like a pretty balanced person.
On busy day, we don’t even realize how much stress we are under.
This is not 100% truth.
I’d love to share some of my tricks how I try to stay in balance, live well and be happy!
Tips to Make Every Day Better!
- Get enough sleep (if it is possible).
- Go to bed early (if possible).
- Don’t stress out over things you can’t control.
- Even on a busy day, when work doesn’t seem to end, take 5-10 minutes for yourself. Stop doing whatever work you are. Concentrate on your body. Take a deep breath.
- Make a cup of Bigelow Benefits Chamomile Lavender Herbal Tea and enjoy it.
- Get moving, if you can. I try to got for a 30 minute walk every day or I do a quick 30 minute workout. This helps me tremendously with reducing stress.
- Call someone (a friend or family member), someone you enjoy spending time with. Talk to them for a few minutes (because they might be having a busy day, too!).
Go to the store and get a box of Bigelow Benefits Tea. Enjoy it!