This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Low-Carb, Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte Recipe – simple to make with just 4 ingredients and minimal prep work. Sugar-free, nut-free and gluten-free. Beautiful dessert, great with a cup of coffee and perfect for celebration.
No complicated techniques, cake layering or decorations – this Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte could be served with fresh fruit on top, chocolate shavings or dusted with powdered sweetener.
I’ve made this chocolate torte many times, but this is the first time I made the low-carb, keto version.
I love chocolate and being able to snack on stevia sweetened chocolate lately has been a blessing.
What is also great is that I can bake desserts with this keto chocolate.
And they taste amazing!
If you are interested in trying this flourless chocolate torte, you can definitely use any kind of bittersweet chocolate and powdered sugar, instead of the chocolate (I used Lily’s Dark Chocolate, that I get on Amazon or at Whole Food) and Swerve powdered sweetener.
The ingredients for this keto chocolate tort are :
- dark chocolate of your choice
- unsalted butter
- powdered erythritol (I used Swerve)
- salt (optional)
- vanilla extract (optional).
You don’t even need an electric mixer to make this easy flourless chocolate torte.
All you need to do is melt the chocolate and butter separately, then mix together.
Beat the eggs with powdered low-carb sweetener, add the salt and vanilla (both optional products).
Let the chocolate mixture cool for 5 minutes, then add to the eggs, mix until incorporated.
Bake in a pan with a removable bottom.
How to bake flourless chocolate torte?
You have two options with baking this chocolate flourless torte.
You can either bake is as it is or use a water bath. Using a water bath when baking a flourless cake makes it softer, more moist and smooth, almost like creme brûlée.
It does take longer to bake and you need to make sure that the pan is wrapped well, before you put it in the water bath. Also don’t let the water boil, because the texture of the cake will not be smooth.
I did not use a water bath for baking this Low-Carb, Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte.
How to serve this flourless chocolate torte?
I love it on its own, but you can top it with whipped cream, berries or chocolate shavings. And of course chocolate torte goes well with ice cream.
This chocolate tort is a great, effortless, festive and simple dessert for chocolate lovers.
How to store this Keto flourless chocolate torte?
This easy Keto flourless cake could be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Low-Carb, Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte Recipe
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, melt the butter in a small pot, thrn combine both.
- Let the mixture cool down for 5 minutes at room temperature. Beat the eggs and powdered sweetener for 2 minutes with a mixer.
- Add salt and vanilla. Beating on slow speed, add in the cooled chocolate butter mixture.
- Bake in a 9-inch cake pan (preferably a springform or a pan with removable bottom) at 300 F for 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out wet but with a few moist crumbs on the bottom. You can bake in a water bath, but baking time will be around 90 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.