Healthy Frittata With Broccoli and Cheddar
This frittata is full of great taste and packed with broccoli and cheddar cheese.
Ideal for a healthy and filling breakfast.
Eggs are rick in protein and broccoli is contains fiber and antioxidants and low in calories, which makes it a very healthy meal.
The recipe is pretty simple to make, but the combination of flavors is great and it doesn’t taste that simple.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp melted butter
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 large carrot (shredded)
- 1 small red pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine broccoli and water and cook over medium heat for around 10 minutes, until tender. Drain well.
- In a bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Add broccoli, carrot and cheese. Mix.
- Grease a 10 inch skillet with butter, place it on a burner on medium heat for 2 minutes and then add frittata mixture.
- Cook without stirring on medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cover with lid until eggs are set, or you can finish cooking the frittata under broiler for 2-3 minutes until the top gets brown.
- Remove from skillet and serve.