Garlic Basil Mushrooms Recipe With Dorot Herbs
Garlic Basil Mushrooms Recipe With Dorot Herbs – simple, quick and delicious side dish for any occasion. Ready in 15 minutes with a few staple ingredients.
If you like mushrooms, you’ll definitely like this recipe. I usually do not use basil with them, but I’m glad I tried it this time and they tasted so fresh and flavorful.
I’m very excited about the product used in this recipe. When I saw these in the store, I thought “this is the coolest thing ever!” I’m talking about the Dorot frozen pre-portioned garlic and herbs. I got mine from the frozen section at my local Whole Foods Market. Trader Joes sells these, too.
Their products are amazing! So convenient, easy to use with a great price! I got garlic, parsley and basil. You can also get: crushed ginger, chopped parsley, chopped cilantro, chopped dill, chopped chili and sauteed glazed onions.
As a food blogger and photographer, you may know that I love fresh herbs. I try to always have them around, so I can use them in recipes. The problem is that they cost money and when you don’t use them in time, you may end up wasting money. I even plant herbs, but this works for the warmer months. I usually need to buy fresh herbs in the winter. Well, not anymore, now I can just get Dorot frozen herbs.
The pre-portioned garlic is just awesome! Add it to stews, soups or marinades! No need to wash your garlic press!
Would you like to elevate your plate with Dorot?
I’m so glad I found their products and I know I will be using them often.
Head over to get your $1 off coupon so you can purchase Dorot frozen herbs and garlic for less!
- 1 lb button white mushrooms , sliced
- 2 shallots , chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cubes Dorot crushed garlic
- 2 cubes Dorot chopped parsley
- 2 cubes Dorot chopped basil
- salt and black pepper (1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste)
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- In a large pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and shallots. Cook for 7-8 minutes, until most of the liquid released from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- Add garlic and herbs, stir. Cook for 2-3 more minutes, until liquid has evaporated and mushrooms are cooked.
- Add balsamic glaze on top and stir. Serve warm.