Feta Guacamole Dip
Light and creamy feta guacamole dip, paired with Blue Diamond’s Artisan Nut Thins. Makes the perfect crunchy snack.
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Nut Thins.
Today I have a very easy 5 minute recipe for you!
The idea for this dip came up after I was sent Blue Diamond’s Artisan Nut Thins. These crackers taste amazing! They are very crispy, but thin. They easily hold their shape and are strong enough to be used as dipping crackers. These crackers are wheat and gluten free. Perfectly salted, unlike some other brands I’ve tried.
I’m so happy I got to try these! I often buy crackers and I’ve tried various gluten free brands, but I have not been able to find anything like these.
Both the Artisan Nut Thins Multi-Seeds and Flax Seeds taste wonderful! The Multi Seeds kind are crafted with brown rice, almonds and multi seeds. They provide 21 g of whole grain per serving. Serving size os about 13 crackers (13g). The Artisan Nut Thins Flax Seeds are crafted with brown rice, almonds and flax seeds. They provide 400mg of Omega-3 per serving.
The Artisan Nut Thins crackers are perfect for active people, who are looking for a healthy and nutritious snack.
You can enjoy them on their own, or dip them into hummus, spinach and artichoke dip or guacamole.
I decided to pair these crackers with a easy homemade avocado feta dip or as I called it “feta guacamole”. I often spread mashed avocado over my toast for breakfast and then top it with crumbled feta. That’s how I discovered I love the combination. I turned it into a dip, by adding some lemon juice, garlic, onions and cayenne pepper. It only takes 5 minutes to make and it is perfect for a snack or party appetizer.
Hope you get to try it!
Feta Guacamole Dip
- 3 medium ripe avocados — , peeled and pitted
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove — , minced or pressed
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper — (use less if you don't like it very spicy)
- 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro — (optional)
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins Flax Seeds and Multi-Seeds for serving
- You can use a food processor or a blender to make the dip creamy, or mash avocados with fork for a more chunky consistency. I like to use a food processor.
- In a food processor combine avocados, feta, garlic, onion, cayenne pepper, lemon/lime juice and cilantro. Blend until smooth. Season with salt. Serve with crackers.