Easy Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
Easy Marinated Mushrooms Recipe – a family favorite, especially this time of the year.
Add them to party platters, cheese trays, etc. Minimal effort and some staple ingredients. Unlike some recipes, these mushrooms are sautéed before being marinated, which makes them extra flavorful and delicious.
Are you planning a Christmas or New Year’s Eve party? If you are, you might be looking for appetizer ideas, which are quick and easy to make. If your family and friends like mushrooms, these are a must try!
Ready in less than 30 minutes. This is a recipe I’ve used for years and always had success.
I’ve always loved mushrooms. You can tell, buy looking at my recipe index. I use them in soups, stews, pizza and pasta. I always have some kind of mushrooms in the fridge.
These mushrooms could be made in advance and stored in the fridge for up to 10 days.
I like to have them ready around the holidays.
I used these Easy Marinated Mushrooms in a cheese tray and I’ll share the recipe and photos for it next.
Looking for more mushroom recipes? Check these out: Zucchini Mushroom Risotto Recipe, Balsamic, Mushroom Bacon Pasta Recipe and One Pan Pork Chops With Balsamic Mushrooms And Onions.
- 12 oz white button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tsp honey (or sugar)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp thyme (dried or fresh)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Wash mushrooms and dry with paper towel.
- Sauté mushrooms in 1 tbsp of the oil and pinch of salt for 5-7 minutes, until they release liquid and almost half of it has evaporated. Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Place mushrooms in a bowl and pour marinade on top. Let them sit for 5 minutes, then serve.