Pulled Pork Nachos Recipe
Pulled Pork Nachos Recipe – slow cooker pulled pork, crunchy chips, beans and veggies. Simple appetizer, perfect for any party!
When it comes to appetizers, nachos is one of my favorite ones, no matter the season. I made this for game day and totally forgot to post it. Cinco De Mayo was yesterday and I’ve been seeing a ton of delicious Mexican recipes on the web. This is what actually reminded me I needed to share these nachos!
This pulled pork nachos recipe is super easy and I made it using leftovers from my slow cooker pulled pork carnitas. I make this pulled pork more often in the summer, that during the cold months. I have no explanation why…
It tastes amazing! Loaded with meat! And of course you can add other veggies of your choice, but this is what I usually use.
As I said I love nachos and I often get it for an appetizer when we go out. Well, is it just me, or the amount of meat you normally get is offensively little, compared to the amount of chips? The smartest decision is – if you aren’t happy with what is served when dining out – just make it yourself at home. Homemade is the best! Especially when it is so easy!
I know it is grilling time and time to make some tacos and dips, so nachos is considered more of a cold weather appetizer for some people, but I love it anytime!
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.
- one 10 oz bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded [url href=”http://cookinglsl.com/slow-cooker-pulled-pork-carnitas/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]pulled pork[/url] (not crisped)
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- lime wedges for garnishing
- chopped cilantro for garnishing
- chopped jalapenos for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spread chips over a baking sheet. Spread pork over it. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, until cheese is melted, be careful not to burn it.
- Take out of the oven. Top with tomatoes, onions, avocado and garnish with cilantro, chopped jalapeno and lime wedges.
- Serve hot.
Chipotle Chicken And Nachos Recipe