If you like avocados, here is an easy and quick homemade Guacamole recipe.
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- 1 ripe avocado halved and pitted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped jalapeño pepper
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small tomato (seeds removed and diced)
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro (if you don’t like the taste of cilantro, use some parsley)
- In a bowl mash acocado and add salt, pepper, lemon juice, lime juice, jalapeño and onion. Mix well.
- Taste it to check if it needs more salt or lemon juice, depending on your taste.
- Add chopped tomato and cilantro on top and serve with chips or crackers.