Grilled Mini Bell Peppers
Towards the end of grilling season, I’m finally sharing with you this idea for a simple side dish, made of mini bell peppers and a flavorful marinade.
I totally forgot about this post and recently discovered, that it was not posted yet, so I apologize about that.
I like colorful mini bell peppers and I use them in soups, salads, stews, omelette or just grill them for a side dish. Grilling really enhances the flavor and they taste so much better!
These grilled mini bell peppers are a very easy to prepare and can be really tasty if you add the right flavors to season and marinate them. Peeling the peppers is optional, but their peels are so delicate, you don’t even need to do it. You can girl them directly on the grill, use a grilling basket or put them on a skewer. I prefer grilling them directly on the grill, since it is easier.
This is a simple recipe, for grilled mini bell peppers, served them with delicious marinade. These peppers are perfect for a quick side dish.
- 1 pound mini bell peppers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar (can use more or less depending on taste)
- Wash peppers and grill them on hot grill until tender and deflated. After they are ready pace them in a bowl and cover with a lid. Let them cool for 15 minutes.
- Peel peppers as much as you can. (If you want you can remove stems).
- In a bowl mix together oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, garlic, parsley and dill.
- Add peppers, making sure they are evenly coated with marinade. Let them marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish. You can also refridgerate peppers for a few days.