Frappe Coffee Recipe
|Frappe With Milk
Frappe Coffee is a foam covered iced coffee drink, made with instant coffee.
It was accidentally invented in Thessaloniki, Greece in 1957. It is a very popular coffee drink in Europe.
The coffee can be made in a cocktail shaker, blender or with a special frappe mixer. One or two tablespoons of instant coffee, sugar (to taste) and some water are mixed together to form a foam, which is poured into a tall glass with some ice inside. More water or milk is added and it is served with a straw.
|Frappe With Milk|
- 1 tbsp instant coffee (I prefer Nescafe)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup cold milk
- sugar or other sweetener to taste
- 3-4 ice cubes or 1/2 cup crushed ice
- In a blender combine hot water, instant coffee and sugar and blend until very frothy.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour coffee mixture. Add milk.
- Serve with a straw.